• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attached photo rejected for intellectual property violation ... why???

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo was rejected for intellectual property violation and I have no idea why.  It is an unrecognizable rock climber in the Garden of the Gods which is a public place, and I've had other photos of the Garden accepted with no problem.  I really like this photo, would like to hear some feedback and advice.  What can I do?  Thanks!

GardenOfTheGods-3217-Edit-Edit.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Hi teal

It's really a lovely photo. However there are some markings on the hat that you need to remove. Also I suggest you zoom in on the shoe also to see if there is any visible marks. If there is you need to remove them. I assume you provided a model release. If not you'll need one.

I hope you found this helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi teal

It's really a lovely photo. However there are some markings on the hat that you need to remove. Also I suggest you zoom in on the shoe also to see if there is any visible marks. If there is you need to remove them. I assume you provided a model release. If not you'll need one.

I hope you found this helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines