• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch... rejection !!!

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder why all these photos have been rejected, arguing a technical problem. Where is the problem ? I am a contributor for many years and it is the first time that all the photos of a batch are rejected.
Thank you for your aswer

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

DZC_1245: underexposed, noisy, out of focus.

DZC_1167:

• is underexposed,
    Abambo_2-1656058256596.png
  • has too much noise reduction applied,
  • has IP problems

Abambo_1-1656058170257.png

DZC_1114: Is slightly underexposed, but I am not convinced that this is the problem. The eyes of the butterfly are slightly out of focus. 

DZC_1270: lighten shadows, add sharpening and texture/clarity.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Hi @alainp67667666,

Your subjects are nice and I do like your composition. File ending with 1303 is underexposed and there is an IP issue. The text across the building towards the left. Image ending 1227 and 1228 have brighter exposure - depending on who reviews them they could be considered a bit overexposed. There is one common issue I find with all three photos, they are not that sharp. I believe you might have incorrect settings for landscape photography thus getting a bit shallow result. 

B

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DZC_1245: underexposed, noisy, out of focus.

DZC_1167:

• is underexposed,
    Abambo_2-1656058256596.png
  • has too much noise reduction applied,
  • has IP problems

Abambo_1-1656058170257.png

DZC_1114: Is slightly underexposed, but I am not convinced that this is the problem. The eyes of the butterfly are slightly out of focus. 

DZC_1270: lighten shadows, add sharpening and texture/clarity.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised to find that DZC_1114 have finally been approuved 3 hours ago.
Otherwise, I'll send you correctedversions of DZC_1245 and DZC_1270. I agree concerning the trade mark that appears on DZC_1167.
And what about the rejection of my 4 other photos ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't ask us to critique more than 2-3 images per post.   We are unpaid forum volunteers and fellow product users like you. 

Re-read the Stock Contributor User Guide:

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what about the rejection of my 4 other photos ?

By @alainp67667666

I didn't look into those. Normally, errors are similar and after a while, contributors know where to look. šŸ˜‰

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo 1 lacks contrast and color and is too soft.

Photo 2 has a bird which needs to be removed, is out of focus and underexposed shadows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alainp67667666,

Your subjects are nice and I do like your composition. File ending with 1303 is underexposed and there is an IP issue. The text across the building towards the left. Image ending 1227 and 1228 have brighter exposure - depending on who reviews them they could be considered a bit overexposed. There is one common issue I find with all three photos, they are not that sharp. I believe you might have incorrect settings for landscape photography thus getting a bit shallow result. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When reviewing some of your images at 100% magnification, I noticed sensor / dust spots on 1227 and 1228.  Oddly, I also see what appears to be a dead pixel in 1227, but I don't see it in 1228.  I have highlighted some of the spots in the screenshots.

DZC_1227_a.jpgDZC_1228_a.jpg

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines