• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch titling

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uploaded 600 files to Stock. I did a batch keyword and category but what should I do for the titling? I just want the original file name to be the title.Thanks for nay help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not use a top professional tool provided by Adobe to embed titles, captions and keywords into each file.  Adding the data to files on the stock page during submission stage is a waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tool are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

The current tool that currently give you 25 auto-keywords does an excellent job for images recognized. However, in my opinion, it is impossible for a software to recognize all images uploaded, hence the need for manual intervention. There are caption suggestions provided that you can choose from. Again a good job is done for images the software recognize. I personally like it as is with the option to do it myself. I am able to insert important words, that I believe helps to sell my images, that no software would be inserting. In any business best results are with your time and input.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines