Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin Logo Trademark?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just uploaded several footage ith Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin souvenirs coins from China at Adobe.

All videos with only Bitcoin coin were accepted by Adobe.

But the videos with Ethereum and Litecoin coins are not accepted because of "intellectual property".

bitcoin.jpg

Are the logos of Ethereum and Litecoin different than Bitcoin?

I read that everyone can use the logos or does Adobe disagree? Do I have to upload this as an "editorial"?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editorial is not a way to avoid filling in forms. Just fill in a property release.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, LiteCoin has been the subject of legal action over its trademark. Adobe will not go there without a release! https://coinjournal.net/news/litecoin-trademark-fight-matters/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK! Thanks.

Now I understand the following situation: Bitcoin doesn't have any problems with the logo. Litecoin has problems with the logo. And what about Ethereum? Who knows?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi there! so, how did you solve the problem? or you didn't?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines