blocking

why my account is blocked?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

This is a public forum and Adobe does not discuss here the reasons of individual blocking.

You need to contact Adobe directly for getting more information. The blocking reason, however, has been send to you by e-mail.

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum and Adobe does not discuss here the reasons of individual blocking.

You need to contact Adobe directly for getting more information. The blocking reason, however, has been send to you by e-mail.

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my adobe stock account is blocked 46 days ago . i requested many times to adobe stock and need help to adobe stock but i cannot recieve any answer . i am tottly shocked when my account is blocked because my $300 in it . now i uninstall all adobe software and leave the adobe . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

brother i donot know how to far my account is unblocked . but i know it is not good thing of adobe now i leave all websites and software 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines