Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Body projection photos

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Does anyone have any experience uploading such pictures?

I've been trying it several times, only few  accepted.

Most will get the message "File Declined - Image quality" or "Reminder - Property Release Missing". The last is weird because it's a person photographed on a black background, there is no property in this picture. And for the second time the images will be sent for correction with a request to add property release 😄

What to do in this situation?

Are these people really know nothing about art?

If they don't like, throw them out, but such explanations....

how easy it has been for you to get these pictures up?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Then I would suggest filling in the property release with your and your colleague's details saying that you were the designers of the pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They aren't sending a coded message. They are asking for an intellectual property release because that's what you need. If you are thinking that Adobe Stock is some kind of art gallery, you will be disappointed... it's a shop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no its shop, but that does not mean, that customers buy only reportage photo or something similar like this 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to bear in mind that Adobe Stock is a collection of assets - not only photos but videos, illustrations, vectors, etc which are used for a commercial basis. Commercial is the keyword here!

Adobe gives a brief explanation for the rejection - this is just to help us know why the file was rejected. As the explanations are brief, you can upload a file here for further help like Image Quality. Photos of people, if they can be recognised need a model release. Property can cover a wide range of things.

Read this from Adobe, if you haven't done so already:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/the-review-process.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added model release two times. But they still want property release. I dont have property release because there isn't property on the image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then what is being projected onto the body? Patterns, shades of light...? Who designed the type of projection that you are using? This in itself may require a release - meaning intellectual property! Which I guess is the issue here. Property, doesn't always mean physical property. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We made our own zebra pattern and we illuminated that pattern through the projector to the model. The result is black and white photo with stripes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I would suggest filling in the property release with your and your colleague's details saying that you were the designers of the pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'll try it 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Artenex,

You may upload to this forum copies of some of these images that were rejected so that we can assist you in identify the reasons for rejection. I do assume some of these rejected images can be corrected and resubmit.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I already did that 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines