• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bonus Codes for Creative Cloud apps are now available for qualified contributors

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased to inform you that Adobe Stock contributors who qualified for the Creative Cloud bonus in 2020 can now redeem the bonus by clicking the link found in the blue banner at the top of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal! You can view details about how to redeem your code here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/how-to-redeem-creative-cloud-bonus-code.html

IMPORTANT! If you qualified for a single app, once you click your selection, the selection is permanent and cannot be changed so choose wisely! Don't click the banner until you are ready to see the entire process through. Read the page I linked above first to get an idea of what the means.

I have more good news to share! The program will continue through 2021 with the qualification requirements remaining the same as they were in 2020.

Stay creative!

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, as a very early retiree at the age of 56 (thanks to covid redundancies) this means so much to me. Any money I can make or save helps to support my photography addiction lol. Never thought I would be so keen to reach 60 when my super kicks in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matt,

I activated my Bonus Code to be able to use all the applications, but in my account it is always indicated that I will continue to pay on March 1st my 2 subscriptions to Illustrator and Photoshop.

Is there a problem ? Can you help me ? The procedure in French is not easy to understand.

Thank you in advance.

Christian (Brad Pict)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription that is different from what you have redeemed with the bonus, the current subscription will run in parallel with your new subscription. If you redeemed an All Apps bonus code for a new subscription, you should cancel any other subscriptions you are paying for with single apps. Visit adobe.com and contact customer service for assistance with this. 

Kind regards,

Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to unsubscribe from my illustrator subscription, but for my Photoshop subscription it says I would have around 48 euros penalty fees. I looked on Adobe.com, I can't find the solution. I certainly wouldn't be the only one. Do I have to call customer service? I do not master the spoken English language… Thank you Matt for your answer. Have a good day. Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Tu peux aussi poser tes questions en français, nous on peut utiliser la traduction. En règle général ça fonctionne assez bien.

Maintenant pour ton problème: je te propose de contacter le service client d'Adobe et de demander une résiliation sans frais étant donné que tu as maintenant une licence de Creative Cloud toutes applications.

Le service client d'Adobe peut être contacté ici: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - sélectionne la petite bulle en bas à droite de l'écran et tape "agent".

Abambo_0-1614549336490.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are writing:
-I have more good news to share! The program will continue through 2021 with the qualification requirements remaining the same as they were in 2020.
But the conditions were reversed.
I needed to upload 650 videos to Adobestock and they had to be accepted.
Now I needed to sell 650 videos?
And these are different things.
Last year I became a contributor to Adobestock thanks to this bonus program. And he won! And I was glad!
And now it turned out that I had to sell videos, not download them.
However, this is not specified in the terms of the competition.
What for? And whose fault is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the 2020 rules were based on sales (downloads), not on uploads. The 2018 and 2019 rules were based on uploads.

If you hurry, you can still read the 2020 rules here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I already have an active monthly pay plan for Premier Pro. After entering the code, I received the message "You have already purchased this product."
The terms state that even if I already have an active monthly billing plan, billing will be suspended for 12 months.
In practice, I cannot activate the code. Support got rid of me and sent me to the forum.
How can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributors in some countries receive their code through a company called Digital River, which is an approved Adobe reseller. I believe this applies to you. In this case, you need to contact Adobe.com customer service (again) and ask them to disable the automatic renewal of your subscription. 

When the current subscription expires, you will be able to redeem the bonus code for the next year. The code is valid until February 1, 2022 so you should be OK as long as you don't allow the current subscription to renew. 

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tu add: don't let support send you to the fora, ask to speak to a supervisor, if the agent does not understand your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Qualification requirements remaining the same as they were in 2020? ??????
I cannot get a reason why I did not receive the Contributor Bonus Program.
I received it in 2019-2020, qualification requirements remaining the same as they were in 2020.
Why didn't I get this program for 2020?
The man-robot answers the letters. Can someone answer me ...
I'm very disappointed ...
Yes! I am subscribed to a package from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The qualifications for 2020 bonus codes was different in 2020 than it was in 2018 and 2019. Previously, the qualifications standards were based on the amount of content contributors uploaded during the calendar year. In 2020, the criteria changed to the amound of content customers downloaded in the calendar year. 

Please see HERE for specific details. 

-Mat Hayward (not a man-robot 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just laugh!!!!!

The horror is that you even changed the text after February 2021.
According to the text of the 2020 Bonus Program, it was clearly indicated - uploaded by the authors of their works and only if they are accepted and approved for Adobestock.

• I have more good news to share! The program will continue through 2021 with the qualification requirements remaining the same as they were in 2020  -Mat Hayward (not a man-robot

Now the whole text has been changed - well done.

But think - this Bonus Program was created and designed for many years - the more the contributor loads his works - the larger the portfolio of Adobestock - the more he (Adobestock) earns in the future.

And now - what's the point for me (author-contributor) to load my videos on Adobestock - if Pond5 successfully sells them on your own Adobestock (you have a sales contract with him).

Output. I stop loading my work on two streams, just one is enough.
And there is no point in arguing with a corporation - no person wants to take responsibility for a mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I won't argue with you, but the text is as it was 2020. It has not been changed after Feb 2021. I've seen it in 2020 as this and Mat Robot Man responded in September 2020 to a question concerning this:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/creative-cloud-bonus-plan-for-contributors-for-202...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
It already looks like a sports game!
Can one of the adobe stock employees answer the question:
Question: Why didn't I receive the Contributor Bonus Program if it was not changed (the conditions are the same as in 2020 - I received the full package) and all the conditions for participation remained the same?
This is ridiculous! Are you hiding from the answer?
So they can ban me ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the answer of an Adobe Stock Employee here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/bonus-codes-for-creative-cloud-apps-are-now-availa...

The 2020 Bonus program is based on the sales you generate, not on the assets you upload. The 2018 and 2019 bonus programs were based on your accepted uploads (with a spam threshold filter).

The 2020 rules are still on-line if you want to have a look at them before @MatHayward changes the dates to reflect the current situation: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

FYI: I'm not an Adobe employee! Mat is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines