bpprice@telus.net

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

November 25-2020

File ID: 393428214
Original name: Hand-Pan-Music.MOV

"We" (Bradley Philip Price) and (John Watkins - Hang Drum Johnny, the Musician) created this short Video

I think it was a pretty good short video - John has signed and submitted a model release.

Notice from Adobe Stock -  During our review, we found that it contains elements that appear to be protected by intellectual property (IP) laws, so we can't accept it into our collection.
Elements protected by IP may appear in the image or in the description, title, and/or keywords.
For more information, please review our intellectual property rights guidelines.

My Questions - Can we remove any words or elements that have caused this concern and re-submit

The world needs to hear this wonderfull hand drum / hand pan music

Can / Will Adobe Stock advise what words or elements need to be removed ?

With Our Thanks and Best Regards, Brad Price - bpprice@telus.net

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

December 1-2020

File ID: 395644012

I removed all words in the title & key words that I think / thought might be considered to be  "Intellectual Property"

I re-submitted the video. My Submission was again "Not Accepted" Can anyone help me. My Question - What do I need to remove so that Adobe Stock will accept our submission. We would really like to add this video to our collection. Thank You Very Much, Bradley Philip Price

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines