Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk Photo rejection at once for Quality Issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello alll,

I have uploaded and submiteed 50 photos, and all photos got rejected due to the quality issue. Not even singel photo were accepted.

Most of the photos were shot in studio environment with proper lighting and zoomed 200% and checked properly. But all were rejected as once as bulk.

Is there any purticular reason for bulk rejection and not even 1 photo didnt meet the criteria for accepting.

Also wanted to know all photos were checked one by one before rejection or singel photo checked in a batch and if its failed in any criteria , all were considere as rejected.

Please share your experience, its really frustrating and disappointing to see all photos in the rejection area.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure we'll have all of the answers on this community based forum, but feel free to upload a few full sized photos for us to review here.  50 will be too many, but with 1 or 2 you should get some good advice.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks George. Will share some original pics to you guys to have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that you are breaking the rule which says not to submit multiple views of the same subject. Submit the one best shot. Of course there may be other specific issues that are only visible at 100%. The moderator will examine each photo very closely, unless it is rejected sooner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that you are breaking the rule which says not to submit multiple views of the same subject. Submit the one best shot.

By @Test Screen Name

Variations are allowed and may be useful.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Test Screen Name , Thank for your reply.

I can understand that there will be rejection for the multiple views of same image, but you can notice its not the multiple view there are varient in the pics either with background or with some aditional subject.

Also i had few rejection at beginning for the similar content already approved on site. 

But he current issue is completely different.

Here, i am trying to understat how its work and avoid further errors and improve myself.

Thanks you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All images are individually reviewed, and not necessarily by the same Moderator. If you're just starting out, I suggest uploading 4-6 at a time and wait for feedback. If any are rejected for technical issues, you can study them carefully to improve. You can then possibly re-edit and resubmit.

Upload a few of the rejected images here to receive feedback from fellow contributors. The screenshot of thumbnails that you provided isn't of sufficient quality to allow us to review the images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload a few of the rejected images here to receive feedback from fellow contributors. The screenshot of thumbnails that you provided isn't of sufficient quality to allow us to review the images.

By @Jill_C

I suggest one, full resolution, in the quality as submitted. We can progress step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your comment Jill. Yes i used to do the same. But this time submitted as bulk. But all rejected with same "Quality issue"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any purticular reason for bulk rejection and not even 1 photo didnt meet the criteria for accepting.

By @Manojkumar KD

It's not a bulk rejection, it's a rejection, individually, file by file. The rejection in question is the one, I pointed out.

Abambo_0-1663704725691.png

And just to say, the title is misleading because it reads “isolated on white background”.

Every single picture is viewed by one person, but chances are, that when you submit a batch of 50 pictures, that the pictures get checked by more or less the same person. If there is trouble in one pictures, chances are, that the moderator will find the trouble fast enough in all pictures to issue fast and straight refusals. But each picture is individually checked and refused on the first error seen.

its really frustrating and disappointing to see all photos in the rejection area.

By @Manojkumar KD

That's why I don't submit batches of many pictures. I may have from time to time a doyen of pictures, but it is rare. When I have a new subject, where I'm unsure, I try one picture and get that right. After that only I submit more. After a while, you get a feeling what may or may not pass.

Post ONE picture of those refused and let us have a look at it. We may find out more. After correction, you can resubmit. If the image passes, you can check your other 49 pictures for similar issues. If in doubt, ask again the community for ONE picture. That will get your mission forward and does not flood us with images, where each one has the same or similar issues.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for useful suggestion and comments. this will help me to improve lot. 

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Submit one image each of a bread, a zucchini, a potato, etc...  Submit only your best images from each keyword, do not submit clipped or tightly cropped versions.  Customers will crop or clip images if their project requires it.

At the risk of repeating myself, see my reply from a few minutes ago. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/photo-rejected-for-quality-issues/m-p/...

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Nancy. All images are full resulation with 46MP. No corp. its just a tight shot with zoom lens. Thanks for the link to improve myslef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines