• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cómo subir fotos de adobe stock a google

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, soy nueva en la plataforma y he subido dos fotos al Adobe Stock. La plataforma me las ha aceptado pero me gustaria subirlas a google con el adobe stock. El problema es que no sé como hacerlo. Alguien me podría ayudar?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "upload to Google"? Google do not sell stock photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ana5FB5 ,

Welcome to the Adobe community. Is it that you want to advertise your Adobe Stock Photos on Google?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, you cannot list your portfolio (dashboard) in Google. Google requires you to be admin of the website inorder to add it to the search engine crawler.  You can however, create your own free webspace with Google Sites and place links to your portfolio or photos in Adobe. Google Site webspaces are automaticaly added to the crawler. This can take several weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines