• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Cómo puedo solicitar un reembolso de un servicio que no he utilizado?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes a todos,

Estoy intentado comunicarme con ustedes por llamada pero no encuentro respuesta. Entiendo que es por la coyuntura del COVID-19. Espero que todo su equipo se encuentre bien y cargando energías para cuando todo esto termine. Bueno, mi pedido es que deseo solicitar el reembolso de una factura que me fue cobrada el 14 de marzo del 2020 por el plan al que me afilié. Sin embargo, no he utilizado el plan y no lo pienso utilizar más dado que por el momento no requiero el servicio. El código del pedido cobrado el 14/03/2020 por el servicio que no utilicé fue: ADB095261007PE. El número de orden de la factura es: 7006214819. Por favor, espero su atención inmediata en el reembolso del servicio que no utilicé  a la tarjeta de crédito cobrada. Asimismo, luego del reembolso, espero la posterior anulación o desactivación del plan para evitar generar un cobro innecesario el 14/04/2020 ya que tampoco estoy utilizando este servicio este mes. 

Espero pronto contactarnos nuevamente y adquirir nuevos servicios,

Quedo atenta a su pronta respuesta,

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Hi E.,

Please review the information in this post regarding cancelling your subscription.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/cancel-my-subscription/m-p/10071797?page=1#M34454

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

@Andrea32424323oxk6 You subscribed to a trial subscription in 2021. You are only allowed one opportunity to use the trial subscription. You were immediately charged because you signed up for a paid subscription. Please review the emails you received after you subscribed as it will include details of the terms of your subscription.  If you don't want to continue with your subscription you can cancel it via Account Management: https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

Please review the information in this post regarding cancelling your subscription.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/cancel-my-subscription/m-p/10071797?page=1#M34454

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Pero ¿cómo puedo tramitar el reembolso del dinero? En el link se especifica que primero debo solucionar el tema del dinero antes de cancelar. Hoy intenté llamando pero no obtuve  respuesta. Por favor, ¡si hay alguien que me pueda ayudar!

Muchas gracias por tu aporte,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry you have not been able to connect to customer care. If you are unable to call you may try to contact them via the chat feature in the lower right corner of this page https://helpx.adobe.com/la/support.html

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Estrella, espero me puedas responder, actualmente estoy pasando por el mismo problema.

Estoy tratando de obtener un reembolso de una suscripción que no he utilizado. 

Quisiera saber si te dieron respuesta y si es así, me podrías decir cuál es la solución.

Saludos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you take a subscription you do not use? Normally there is no refund after having passed the first 14 days of the paid subscription. You need to cancel. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just tried the 30 days free and put my debit card on it and it took the money immediately. How can I ask for a refund? It was supposed to be 30 days free before charging my card. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription was for Adobe Stock (images) by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Andrea32424323oxk6 You subscribed to a trial subscription in 2021. You are only allowed one opportunity to use the trial subscription. You were immediately charged because you signed up for a paid subscription. Please review the emails you received after you subscribed as it will include details of the terms of your subscription.  If you don't want to continue with your subscription you can cancel it via Account Management: https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started