• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anybody please tell me what may be the technical issues regarding this photo ?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

有人能告訴我這張照片的技術問題是什麼嗎?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

I assume that the burned out highlights were the reason.

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

My guess is blown highlights and glare from the flash, harsh lighting, lack of depth of field, and noise.

For the lighting problems, try using umbrellas with multiple flashes to soften the light.

Use a smaller aperture to get more depth of field, so more of the grapes are in focus.

The noise isn't too bad, light noise removal and sharpening would help.

Finally, the composition could be better and the grapes could be displayed better. In the plastic the way they are now, I doubt there is much comme

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that the burned out highlights were the reason.

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is blown highlights and glare from the flash, harsh lighting, lack of depth of field, and noise.

For the lighting problems, try using umbrellas with multiple flashes to soften the light.

Use a smaller aperture to get more depth of field, so more of the grapes are in focus.

The noise isn't too bad, light noise removal and sharpening would help.

Finally, the composition could be better and the grapes could be displayed better. In the plastic the way they are now, I doubt there is much commercial use for the photos. Many such containers of grapes stacked in a market would be better. Or, display the grapes in a way to make them appealing to the viewer. The way they are now, there is nothing appealing about them. Search Adobe Stock for "green grapes" and compare your photo to what has already been accepted and you should see what I mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have noise, artefacts and those awful highlights. As at ISO100 the noise level is not expected to be that high, I suppose the picture was underexposed at first...

Abambo_0-1630934439392.png

In addition, you could get a nicer presentation of the grapes as suggested.

@madscica : EXIF shows no flash, but there may well be a different light source somewhere.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines