• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I change the "category" of an accepted photo?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am brand new to submitting stock photography. I'm an artist and a designer and have been a photographer for work and hobby for many, many years. I am learning a ton on this forum and appreciate the contributions of all of you who know so much. Thank you!

I submitted my first batch of photos and 5 were accepted (yay!), 5 were rejected (all for exposure issues). I used this forum to figure out what I needed to do and am about to resubmit and see what happens.    (here's my profile: Kim Moulder photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock   Have a long way to go!)

But I noticed that a couple of the photos that were accepted are in the wrong "category." My fault, as I think I forgot to check it and Adobe selected the category for me. Is there any way to change the category of photos that are already for sale? Or am I outa luck?   Thanks for any help you can give!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Congratulations for your first submissions. 50% yield is not too bad.

You can change the category, the title and the keywords. But I cannot check this assertation now as my iPad does not allo me to change any of them...

In your contributor’s account click the picture and you will see an edit button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations for your first submissions. 50% yield is not too bad.

You can change the category, the title and the keywords. But I cannot check this assertation now as my iPad does not allo me to change any of them...

In your contributor’s account click the picture and you will see an edit button.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I searched and searched and finally found it with your assurance that it was there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for those looking how to do it:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines