• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I download all images from my online portfolio?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I download all images from my photos online portfolio?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

No, you cannot download or license any images from your portfolio. To do so is in violation of the Contributor T&C's and can get your account banned. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you cannot download or license any images from your portfolio. To do so is in violation of the Contributor T&C's and can get your account banned. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file name is excel or csv?
My purpose is to find the missing image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered that the image files in my storage are not unequal as those on the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What storage?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"not unequal"? Adobe Stock cannot be regarded as a backup service for your images, and thus, there is no ability to download images other than by licensing them. As indicated above, that will get you banned.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no possibility to generate an Excel or CSV file from your pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I understand, I'm just looking for a way to find images that don't appear on my portfolio.
My many pictures are missing which I'm not sure which picture it is I hae many of image files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you verify that?

Are you certain that those aren't the refused assets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this comes down to bad record keeping.  

Ideally, Contributors should maintain a personal spreadsheet/database of submitted filenames, with columns for rejected & accepted assets. That way you'll know where you stand at a glance instead of having to sift through endless albums/collections. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep track of all Adobe Stock accepted and rejected images in Lightroom Classic. I use the Adobe Stock Publish Service that is built in to LRC to submit all images. I add the keywords "Adobe Stock" to every submitted image, and also change the Color Label to Green. When an image is rejected, I add another keyword "ASR", for Adobe Stock Reject, but leave the Green Color Label in place. In this manner, when I'm perusing my LRC Catalog for additional images to submit, I know at a glance which ones have already submitted, and which ones have been rejected. No guesswork, no extra recordkeeping.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say online portfolio, are you asking about your Stock Contributor page or Adobe Portfolio website?

Two different things.

Stock is not your personal backup server.  It's a royalty-free service for selling your creative assets online.

If you require a good backup & recovery service, look at Backblaze.com. I've used it for several years. My computer files are backed up nightly to cloud servers protecting my data from potential loss.  Cost is $7/month for unlimited file storage.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines