• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I download my own photo from Adobe Stock?

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I’ve  managed to lose one of my favourite photographs which was accepted for Adobe Stock . I must have accidentally deleted it from my computer.  Is there a way that I can download my own photo Adobe without having to buy it or incurring any penalties?

I’ve tried  downloading from my contributor dashboard but that just gives me a tiny thumbnail image.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

To the best of my knowledge, Adobe Stock does not offer this service. It isn't a photo backup/storage site. I suppose if you know someone who has an Adobe Stock subscription, you could get them to buy it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Sorry for your loss. 😞

Do you have reliable file backups in the cloud?  If not, I highly recommend getting a backup service, lest this sort of thing repeats or worse... 

Hard drives fail.  And when they fail they often do it without warning.  It's not a question of "if" this will happen.  It's simply a matter of "when."  Can you afford a total data loss?  Most people can't.  Without reliable file backups and a way to recover them, you're toast!

I use Backblaze cloud backup & recovery serv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the best of my knowledge, Adobe Stock does not offer this service. It isn't a photo backup/storage site. I suppose if you know someone who has an Adobe Stock subscription, you could get them to buy it for you.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I might try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your loss. 😞

Do you have reliable file backups in the cloud?  If not, I highly recommend getting a backup service, lest this sort of thing repeats or worse... 

Hard drives fail.  And when they fail they often do it without warning.  It's not a question of "if" this will happen.  It's simply a matter of "when."  Can you afford a total data loss?  Most people can't.  Without reliable file backups and a way to recover them, you're toast!

I use Backblaze cloud backup & recovery service.  A+++

$7/month for unlimited file storage and peace of mind.

https://www.backblaze.com/cloud-backup.html

[DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation with Backblaze except as a satisfied customer.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that sounds a good plan I'll definitely have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines