• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I share my content to social media sites?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I share my adobe stock content/ digital product to social media sites to generate sales like pinterest, facebook, Instagram, twitter? Also Can I paid promote my adobe stock content to boost my sale? 

Please help me.

Thanks Advanced 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

The images you submit to Adobe are not exclusive to Adobe, so you can offer them for sale elsewhere. As to posting them to social media sites, I'm not convinced that you'll generate any sales that way, since those sites are not oriented towards commercial photography sales. You also have to be wary of posting to sites where the images are easily stolen. If you do post them to such sites, be sure to include your watermark.

It's okay to include links on your social sites to your Adobe Stock port

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images you submit to Adobe are not exclusive to Adobe, so you can offer them for sale elsewhere. As to posting them to social media sites, I'm not convinced that you'll generate any sales that way, since those sites are not oriented towards commercial photography sales. You also have to be wary of posting to sites where the images are easily stolen. If you do post them to such sites, be sure to include your watermark.

It's okay to include links on your social sites to your Adobe Stock portfolio just so that your contacts know what is available in your portfolio. Whether such self-promotion helps to generate sales, I really can't say...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! However, do not accept retro commissions, when getting contacted by people would offer to “boost” your sales. You will get blocked if that is the case.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ABAMBO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can, however you would make more profits promoting and selling from your own website. There are several free shops which have contracts with photo libraries for selling photos. From these, you can also link your Adobe portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What free shops? And how does one get paid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines