Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't connecte to my old Fotolia account and synchonyse to my ADobe ID

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

The support of Adobe redirected me to the forum because they can't help me.

I have an old Fotolia account. Recently we want to sell content on Adobe Stock with my team and when I want to connect to Adobe Stock, Adobe stock say to me that he detecte I have a Fotolia account (two to be precise). I choose an of them, enter my password to associate my old Fotolia account to my Adobe ID and...not working. Error message saying Authentification fail.

I ve change my passexord two time, no matter, it's steal impossible to connected to my old Fotolia Account.

How can I Sell content on Adobe Stock in that condition ? Apparently, associated my olf Fotolia account to my Adobe ID is an obligation to do, but since I can't connect to my old Folotia account, it's complicated in taht condition.

Someone can help me ? I ve speak and be redirected to three differents Adobe Support services and they can't help me....

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer support is for customer support. There is a separate contributor support. You need to contact this one. Best is to go to www.fotolia.com, scroll down to the bottom and use the contact form to contact Fotolia support.

(moving this to the contributor forum)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try directly with Fotolia, maybe it will work, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines