• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find my approved photos on search result

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im new to this platform. Almost a week ago i submitted some photos and got accepted. But today when i tried to search them on stock.adobe website using keywords and title in turns, i cant find the images i expected. I tried different keyword combination as specific as the place name, with different browsers, with both my account signed in and still no use. Is it because of my keyword or the algorithm? i also noticed that this issue has been rolling since few years ago without clear universal solution appear to solve it. 

Best regards,

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the subject matter of your image(s), it could simply mean that you have a lot of competition. I'm not sure how the search algorithm decides which images to display, but it could be that yours are way down the list. In order to satisfy yourself that your image is actually in the database, go to your dashboard and click on the image. Now you see what the Buyer sees. Note the File Number displayed directly under your image. You can also search on that file number.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for responding. Actually, no, i looked up all photos for the keywords i used and cannot find mine till the last page. The keyeords i used were so specific that it only showed 3 pages results...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide an example?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example:

Pic 1 is my accepted submission 

Pic 2 is when i tried to search the keywords

Pic 3 is when i clicked on my photo id

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change in the URL the “id” country code to “ca” and you will find your picture. Indonesia is one of the countries where Adobe needs to check entries before release. My own profile shows for Indonesia only one picture at the moment. The pictures are, however, open for sales in other regions like Canada.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O okay it works 🤣🤣 thanks.

I wonder why it takes longer in some countries...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder why it takes longer in some countries...

By @Deanrani04

I suppose that for doing business in some countries, Adobe needs to filter out locally inappropriate pictures. And as the database is huge, they need time for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines