• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login due to Eligibility Requirements [Branched to new topic]

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, this Is Shahid Ahmed Chowdhury from Bangladesh. A few days ago I created a Behance account as a graphic designer. At that time I was trying to create an adobe account. there wasn't any problem. And last 14th February when I tried to create an adobe stock contributor account I was able to do this. But after these, I couldn't enter my dashboard to submit my works. A problem is shown there that is
"Sorry, your access has been denied

You are ineligible to use this product or service due to the Service Eligibility Requirements". 

Why is it shown and why ain't I being a contributor of adobe stock. I can't understand anything, would you please help me or give me some easy suggestions that I would be a contributor easily.  If I have made any mistake, let me know and I will try to recover it frequently. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Moderator moved from old topic to new one.]
=========
@Shahid23250204k1eq 
Did you give your age and ID when you signed-up for an account?  You must be over 18 years of age to be a Stock Contributor.  See links below for more details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines