• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't set up Adobe Stock contribution acount

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to make an adobe stock acount it says I can't well before I put in an E-Mail. It might have something to do with this being a school acount. If it is, is there any way to unbind my account from my school, and pay it myself. But if it's not the issue, what is?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not doing a Contributor account with an Adobe id that is not under my control. There are a few disadvantages*, but my advise would be to create a new Adobe id with an e-mail under your personal control. You do not need to have a plan attached to this id to start being a contributor.

If your subscription is an individual subscription (as a teachers/student plan) you should not have a problem to create a contributor account. So I suppose you have an Enterprise plan, as provided by your school. Those plans are not eligible for stock contributions.

*you can't submit to Adobe stock via Lightroom Classic. This is in your case a minor issue. It is easy to work around and only implies exporting first and then submitting that exported file.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A contributor account is not connected to an Adobe subscription. Sometimes people use the same Adobe ID. It would not be a good idea to use a school or employer ID for Adobe Stock contributor, because if you leave the school or the job you then lose all your images and future earnings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines