Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload my pics "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody

I am new at Adobe Stock but not new at photo stocs in general.

So several days ago I had tried to upload about 100 pics. I had succesfully upload them to the first page. After that I had tagged and discribed abou 50 of them.

Than I have left my browther open for a day. After that I wanted to continue uploading but I couldnt open any page of Adode Stck exept general ( I am able ti log in). I have been waiting for several days and have been trying everi day to upload. But I saw the same situation all the time. I use Google  Chrome last version and cleaned history and cache. I have tried to used my phone and different PCs for uploading and still saw the same error. Could you pls advise me smth?

The page I can open

The pages I can't open

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Some contributors in your country have reported a similar experience and found success by logging in using a VPN through a different country. If you have the ability to do this, please try and let us know if that works for you.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same error, tried different browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have chatted with Adobe support and they answered me that they are not technicals and can't sole my problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some contributors in your country have reported a similar experience and found success by logging in using a VPN through a different country. If you have the ability to do this, please try and let us know if that works for you.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines