• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we delete from the Reminder Folder?

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image in my Reminder Folder that I am not going to be able to take further action upon.  How do I delete it?  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Hi,

Resubmit it - it will go to the upload folder. From there you can delete the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Resubmit it - it will go to the upload folder. From there you can delete the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ricky336​ Hi Ricky, thanks.  I did think of that, but was worried it might be viewed as abuse of the system to resubmit without the requested changes.  But if you believe that is the way it is supposed to be handled, then that's what I will try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It goes to the "In Review" tab where you can promptly delete it before an inspector has had a chance to look at it. You won't be abusing the system

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JC926​ Great, thank you for confirming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The suggestions above are not recommended. If you are unable to make the required changes click the "correct and resubmit" button. That will take you to the traditional indexing page where the "delete file" link is available under the keyword boxes.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines