• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you help me by pointing out the possessible reasons for rejecting the photo?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a beginner here and would like your help to better understand why my photo was rejected. Can you help me by pointing out the possessible motives?
I just put the logo to put the photo here.
Thank you very much in advance.Paisagem - LR - IMG_1469-23052021-Olhares da Cidade  2021 - RJ - Bikes na Praia do Recreio 01 - P.jpgPaisagem - LR - IMG_1480-23052021-Olhares da Cidade  2021 - RJ - Bikes na Praia do Recreio 01 - P.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mariannaB832 ,

The photo is not looking natural. It would appear you have applied special effects. Cropping the bicycles leaving more than half the frame of negative space is not a good idea. If you zoom in at between 100 and 200% to look at the image at the end of the bicycle handles you will notice color fringing. 

As a beginner you will benefit by reading the articles of the following links. They provide general guidelines that will help you to understand what to do to get your files approve.

Stock Contributor Learn & Support (adobe.com)

Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials

Do's and don'ts for selecting and editing photos for Adobe Stock

I hope you found this helpful

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The processing you've applied has resulted in a rather unnatural looking sky as well as artifacts along some of the edges in the image. Zoom in to the areas I've outlined. You also have a possible IP violation in that a model number is shown on the bike tire (also outlined). I think a different approach to the processing may salvage this image. Since it appears to have been shot in good light, I would probably just use a gradient in LR to reduce the exposure in the sky and Dehaze it a bit and bring out the details of the clouds. I do sort of wish the bikes hadn't been cut off, but I'm not sure that the composition alone would have been a reason for rejection.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines