• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you help me identify technical issues for these pictures. They were rejected.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These photos were rejected due to technical issues. Can you please help me finding the problem with these pictures? I thought they were properly focused and sharp. All these pcitures were taken using iphone 12 pro max. Can that be the reason for rejection?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm sorry but, I do not think that the photos are sharp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to being underexposed, particularly in the shadows, and not sharp enough, most of the images, the 2nd one in particular have a slightly blue cast. WB needs to be adjusted. Not sure whether you used any editing software, but I find that even the best of my iPhone 12 images need some slight tweaking in Light Room.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jill thank you for your insight. I shot these in RAW and actually did not do any post production as i thought that they looked good. Maybe I will tweek this little bit and try resubmitting again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock has very high visual & technical quality standards, regardless of what kind of camera you use.  Under the right conditions, phone cameras can produce good results.  But IMO it requires more effort, multiple exposures and experimenting with manual settings.  See links below.

https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Create-Passive-Income-With-Stock-Photography-On-Your-Mobile-...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines