Cancellation due Model release that was not in a video

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. On the two videos( ID FILE: 517421079 and ID FILE: 517419890 ) that didn't accept, you ask about the "Model release". Which model should I release if there are no people in the video? This is not the first time this has happened to my videos. thanks for the consultation. Kind regards, Maksym

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Generally, the videos you submit to Adobe Stock should not have any audio. I checked the rejected clip #517421079 and found you left the audio on the clip. There were many recognizable voices in the audio. You would need to submit a model release for each person whose voice can be heard. The clip would still be likely rejected as the audio is an unnecessary distraction.

I recommend you remove the audio and resubmit.

Good luck,

Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, the videos you submit to Adobe Stock should not have any audio. I checked the rejected clip #517421079 and found you left the audio on the clip. There were many recognizable voices in the audio. You would need to submit a model release for each person whose voice can be heard. The clip would still be likely rejected as the audio is an unnecessary distraction.

I recommend you remove the audio and resubmit.

Good luck,

Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answer, Kind regards

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines