• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANNOT SIGN INTO https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems the link https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/ isn't working. Anyone know why or have an alternative contributor sign in page? 

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 400
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ongoing problem that is affecting many contributors at random times. To bypass this if it is affecting you, please do one of the following...

• switch web browsers
  • clear your browser cache
  • visit the portal using an incognito window

We have a team of engineers actively working to fix this issue once and for all. Until then, thanks very much for your patience!

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

Thank you for that advice and I will work on it. Maybe you can tell me something else?

I've been getting emails that say I have receive money for use of my photographs. But I cannot find where these are located, "these" meaning where can I find my earnings?

If you can help I would really appreciate it.

Anyone else reading this that might be able to help in case Mat cannot, please let me know..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines