• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Upload to Stock from Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to Premiere Pro 2021, I cannot direct upload to Adobe Stock on export. It prompts me to log in, which I do successfully, but as soon as I export, I get a publish error "not logged in."

I can upload through all the other publishing options. Tech support told me I needed to downgrade back to PP 2020, but that doesn't seem right since everything runs fine on my system. 

Is anyone else havign issues with direct upload to stock? I went through FTP instead, but I much prefer the convenience of clicking the Adobe Stock button and being done with it. 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the Adobe ID you use for your contributor account, the same as you use for your Creative Cloud subscription? If so, try signing out of all things Adobe on your machine and then sign back in again. 

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines