• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cesion para Autoretratos

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, soy nuevo subiendo fotos de Stock, y tengo varias cesiones de autoretrato. En este caso, tambien es necesario el permiso, cuando me lo quiero mandar al mail, me da error.Sera porque detecta que el autor es el mismo que el modelo?

Si alguien me puede ayudar, genial!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pedro,

If it is the uploading of the model release that causes the error, no. It gives you error for some other reason. It may be that something is missing (example a copy of one of your portrait in the top left of the form), or the dates of all the signatures are not the same. To better assist you it would be good if you upload a completed copy of an example form ( using fictitious info) so that we can see where you might have made the error.

If it is the portrait that causes the error, then they might be looking alike, in which case if they are definitely not similar, you may need to upload them one by one. If they are similar, one is sufficient.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you are doing selfportraits you need a model release and the person shown and the artist are the same and that is not a problem.

But you are saying that "the mail" gives an error, could you give more information on the error?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines