Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language of approved images.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

how can I change the language of previously approved images? For example the language of 248530151.

I can edit title, keywords and category but the language option is locked somehow.

Cheers

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

You are not able to change this in the portal. I have changed the language setting from German to English for image 248530151 for you.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not able to change this in the portal. I have changed the language setting from German to English for image 248530151 for you.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx. But I have several other pictures that have the same problem. Because I accessed adobe stock from a german speaking country it was automatically set to german. Unfortunately I realized this after the images were approved. Do I have to give you all the ID‘s of 100 images, reupload them or can you unlock the language option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that there is a general language unlock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've noticed that in my last uploads I forgot to change the language from Italian to English. What I have to do? Does this will affect the results in the site? Some of them are in pending now. I have to check all my files and resubmit again? Thank you in advice for your kindness. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt, recently the language of the images uploaded on adobe stock has not be recognized and I've lot of images with language set to Italian but keywords and title are in English. There's a fast solution for that? I don't want that my work will not be discovered by customers. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines