Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change of Keywords for a group of pictures at the same time

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i would like to change some of the keywords on some of my uploaded pictures. Is there any way to do this for a group of pictures at the same time (for example by uploading a csv like you can do when you submit new pictures) or do i really have to click through all of them one after another?

Regards,

Christian

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here and report back if that is not what you are looking for: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/organize-with-csv-files.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your reply! But my pictures are already submitted and have passed qc. I have found the same typo in some key words in several different pictures and wonder if there is any chance to correct them for all pictures at the same time. As far as i see you can only use the csv-option when submitting new pictures for qc.

Regards,

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the CSV option is only available at submission time. There is no tool available to change a bunch of entries afterwards. All changes do need to be done manually. I suppose this is to avoid having people getting around moderation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines