Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change to sales notification emails

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I want to give you a heads up that starting tomorrow you will see a change in your sales notification emails. Instead of sending one email for each individual sale, we will being sending a daily email that shows the aggregate total of downloads from the day prior.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not receiving a daily email showing downloads from the previous day. I have checked my email settings, and that is how they are set up, but there are no emails.

Also . . . I did not receive this notification about the change in email notifications. I saw it in a reply to a question on the contributor forum.

Where are notifications like this one normally found?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean: notifications of entries like the one you are answering now?

You have different possibilities to get notified:

• You follow the Contributor forum - you will get notified on every entry anyone will post.
  • You follow Mat Hayward and you get notified anytime he will post. As it is probably also in the future Mat doing such announcements and anyhow his posts are generally interesting to read as they give some insight of how stock works, this could be a wise decision.
  • You visit regularly the contributor forum.

You can choose to get notified in your in-stream

or by e-mail.

To get the summary e-mail on your sales, you need to allow Adobe to send those mails (check in to your contributor account and scroll down to the notifications area at https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/account 😞

If you have asked for e-mails to be send, and they do not get send, check your spam folder.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Abambo, for your help. Yes, I meant notifications like the one posted by Mat Hayward about the change in sales email notifications. Is there a central page for notifications coming from Adobe? Or do we need to read through the forum in order to find new policies?

As I said originally, the email settings on my contributor account are already set up to receive emails.

But I am not getting any summary emails about sales.

I don't see any way to follow the Contributor forum. How can I do that? My in-stream only shows messages in my in Box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines