• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

close my Account

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to close my account, can I take the money that I have even though it hasn´t reached $25? 

Do the pics get eliminated from the site? If not, how do I delete them?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Milagros5FCE ,

I am sorry to hear you want to close your account. You will not be able to take money from your account except it reaches the minimum of $25.00. I would suggest you wait until then before you consider closing your account. 

So as to make sure it is not some misunderstanding why you're deciding to close your account, and that you might not be missing some useful information that you could otherwise benefit from, would you like to tell us why you have decided to close your account?

Also it would be useful to include in your explanation how long since you've been uploading and how many you have uploaded so far.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest to contact contributor support. If your account is closed, your assets won't be available anymore for sales. To my knowledge you will be able to get paid out, but you would need to take fees on the payout.

Contributor support can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines