• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collections

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my dashboard there is a tab for collections, but I can't see any navigation for creating a collection.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the small check box at the upper right corner of the image, and a selection box will pop up at the bottom of the screen. You can then create a collection or add to an existing collection. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to easily view which images are already in collections. I have gotten in a habit of adding my images to collections as soon as they are accepted by the Moderator and appear in my Portfolio.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can watch a brief video I put together demonstrating how to customize your portfolio page HERE

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very helpful !  thanks

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines