• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comentarios sobre esta foto por favor.

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, podria alguien darme su opinion sobre estas fotos por favor. Fueron rechazadas por problemas de calidad, pero me resulta confuso porque me aceptaron otras fotos que fueron tomadas con el mismo fondo, la misma apertura, etc.

A veces siento que la aceptacion o rechazo de fotos depende del humor de las personas que revisan las fotos...

Sus comentarios me seran de utilidad para mejorar. 

Muchas Gracias! 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Both pictures are underexposed. If your other pictures are of the same quality, they should have been refused too.

Abambo_0-1668257045044.png

When you look at the histogram, you clearly see that the whites and part of the highlights are missing (right).

In addition, the pictures are not very sharp. Noise reduction probably took away some of the detail. In addition, the presentation is not very appealing. When taking pictures like this, I would expect them to be put on a head. I'm afraid to say, but the commercial value

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Ask yourself who will buy these images and what will they use them for? 

No disrespect intended but these look like images from a crafter's website.  I don't see much broad appeal here except for the crafter who is making & selling these items from their website.  In other words, it's highly niche.  Even if they are accepted, I don't think you'll make many Stock sales.

Adobe customers expect professional quality images for commercial projects of their own.  For example, posters, calendars,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd say they are slightly out of focus, expecially on the edges. Maybe you could also reduce the size of the background?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't see any big problems with your photos.  The black and white points could be adjusted to get a little more dynamic range.  The focus could be a little sharper.  

I agree there is some variance in the evaluation of photos.  I'd try cropping them a little more tightly, making some modest adjustments to the exposure and then submit them again.  If they aren't accepted move on to some different ones.

Best regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Focus. Since this handmade object is the center of attention, you may need a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both pictures are underexposed. If your other pictures are of the same quality, they should have been refused too.

Abambo_0-1668257045044.png

When you look at the histogram, you clearly see that the whites and part of the highlights are missing (right).

In addition, the pictures are not very sharp. Noise reduction probably took away some of the detail. In addition, the presentation is not very appealing. When taking pictures like this, I would expect them to be put on a head. I'm afraid to say, but the commercial value of those pictures is near to none. If the potential buyers of the asset are selling similar items, they will publish pictures of the real items.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PATRICIA DURA25107432v9kx ,

The first file is underexposed a bit and could be a little warmer. There is a slight blue tint. While the lower edge is sharp the top edge closer to the puff is slightly soft. I'm not sure if it's enough to earn a rejection. I suggest you try correct the white balance and exposure and resubmit and see what happen.

The same is true for the second hat as it is for the first plus it appears to be a bit noisy.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1668269585122.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask yourself who will buy these images and what will they use them for? 

No disrespect intended but these look like images from a crafter's website.  I don't see much broad appeal here except for the crafter who is making & selling these items from their website.  In other words, it's highly niche.  Even if they are accepted, I don't think you'll make many Stock sales.

Adobe customers expect professional quality images for commercial projects of their own.  For example, posters, calendars, billboard ads, product packaging, TV commercials, websites, T-shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags, etc... 

To be successful at Stock photography, you need subjects that have broader appeal to a wider variety of Adobe Stock Customers.   Crochet and knitting can be an excellent subject particularly if you show stitches on needles being created by human hands. 

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias a todos por sus comentarios, son de gran ayuda para mi y con gusto los tomare en cuenta para mejorar. 

Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola,

One point which I think is really important is your background choice! The beige colour background is not a good choice even though you say your other photographs with the same background were accepted! The background colour influences the perception of colour of the product!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines