• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Completed the full set....now for some sales!

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1-P1200024_edited.jpg

Don't often post on forums, but finally after four or so months I finally filled the last gap in my rejection portfolio... Aesthetic or commercial appeal of the image.

I'm not sure I agree as it works on many levels of minimalism, texture, cubism, abstract, natural light and shade + when rotated. Not exorcised about it, but would appreciate other views. (and it may give me a few more points. lol) Steve.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

You have to ask yourself, what would a potential buyer do with this image. How can it be used? What could it be used for? I don't think this image is that strong in terms of composition or commercial appeal. The angles don't work. Therefore in the moderator's eyes, it dosen't fit into their collection.

You win some, you lose some...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to ask yourself, what would a potential buyer do with this image. How can it be used? What could it be used for? I don't think this image is that strong in terms of composition or commercial appeal. The angles don't work. Therefore in the moderator's eyes, it dosen't fit into their collection.

You win some, you lose some...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Stephen W Robinson, Still another thing to consider about this, rather than pay for this photo, why not just take their own (customer) photo of this? Pretty easy shot for someone these days. Still sending happy thoughts your way, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Commercial appeal is the least technical refusal reason.Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines