• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

computer generated artwork - query about non compliance

Explorer ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the help links have been well worthwhile studying,  I can't find a category which addresses digital artwork - all information seems to be about photos.    Some of my works are accepted and others not even though I have followed the criteria (I thought) to have a consistent method of preparing the work.    WebWork_Artwork.jpg181209.2.3_ShapeArray_2.jpg  

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

I suspect the issue is with the QR code in the bottom corner.  Unfortunately I am unable to open up your image, but I can see that there is the code in the bottom left corner.  Non-compliance rejections are often because watermarks are not permitted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Signatures and so forth are absolutely forbidden, so anything with them was accepted by mistake. Did you ever see an advert with the photographer's name in the corner? Someone who licensed your work for an advert may complain or even sue Adobe if they find a "stealth" advert within their marketing campaign. If you keep doing this you may get blocked and lose your portfolio and earnings. You might consider withdrawing any work with this error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the issue is with the QR code in the bottom corner.  Unfortunately I am unable to open up your image, but I can see that there is the code in the bottom left corner.  Non-compliance rejections are often because watermarks are not permitted. 

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you quick response Rob,   I thought that might have been the case but some images which have been accepted have it - the QR code is to my portfolio website and I added the file name at the top and my signature at the bottom. 

rgds Rosemary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signatures and so forth are absolutely forbidden, so anything with them was accepted by mistake. Did you ever see an advert with the photographer's name in the corner? Someone who licensed your work for an advert may complain or even sue Adobe if they find a "stealth" advert within their marketing campaign. If you keep doing this you may get blocked and lose your portfolio and earnings. You might consider withdrawing any work with this error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks - and yes I will remove  artwork which has slipped through.  Rgds  Rosemary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines