Exit

Connect my already existing account of Fotolia with Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have trouble to connect my account with the adobe

When I enter the Adobes site it says

We've noticed that you are selling on Fotolia.

Fotolia is now part of Adobe Stock so let's get your accounts synced.

But I get e same error all the time "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

I have tried thousands of times I tried to solve it here in the other thread but they sent me to Fotolia

Fotolia latest answer is this:

I am really sorry to hear that Nikos. I can see that you are currently logged into your Fotolia account, so there's nothing wrong with your Fotolia login credentials.

I guess my next question to ask is; are you able to log in to your Adobe Stock account?

If yes, and you are still having difficulties sync'n the account, please contact Adobe Stock at +1-800-833-6687 for assistance with this (Unfortunately from here we do not have access to the AS platform).

If you are not able to log into your Adobe Stock account, you should also contact Adobe Stock for support.

Now, if you don't remember what is your Fotolia login or password (even though you are currently logged in), please let me know and I will reset and send you a new "Fotolia" password.

FYI: Your Fotolia login name is: vlasiadis

As far as I understand the migration process should be super easy, as follows:

- Browse Adobe Stock: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com

- Click to Sync with your Fotolia account

- When requires, enter your Fotolia login name (vlasiadis) + your Fotolia password.

Voalá! That should transfer your Fotolia account over Adobe Stock.

But again Nikos, unfortunately we do not have access to the Adobe Stock platform from here. If you need more assistance with this please call +1-800-833-6687 for assistance.

Kind regards,

Fotolia CS

So I dont know how to connect the account

Can you please check it?

Thanks

Nikos

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Nikos,

We identified the problem why you can't sync with your Fotolia account and are working to resolve it. We'll notify you as soon as it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikos,

We identified the problem why you can't sync with your Fotolia account and are working to resolve it. We'll notify you as soon as it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kirsten Harris

I had problem syncing my fotolia account with my adobe Stock just like nvlass had. Can you help me Please?

I also get  same error all the time "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see my response to the other thread you created with this same question.

i can not sync my Fotolia account with Adobe stock

Thank you,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I needed to reset my password on fotolia and managed to login there. However, I can't seem to login to adobe stock with those details and receive the "Your credentials couldn't be authenticated...." message.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please open a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the page and we will investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue. Spent 2 hours on hold after about getting transferred 10 times and still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did contact the standard Adobe Customer Support via phone? I would suggest you to contact the Stock Contributor Support, as suggested. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

It is worth mentioning that you are very late to the party.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fotolia user: carlos_afonso

I can login in Fotolia site, but in contributor stock adobe page, with same credentials I can't.

Anyone could help me with this, I get the same error "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here: 9 months ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I cant sync accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is due to an issue with your Adobe Stock Contributor account that cannot be resolved here in the forum. I have sent you a direct email with information.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, on fotolia most links are grayed out, and whenever I try to click on anything I keep getting "accept the General Terms of Use", which I have accepted many times, the site will not allow me to go further than that.

When I try to sync to Adobe I keep getting the error, "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe via the « contact us » link in the footer of the contributor web site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to go to the contributor portal, see where I am stuck below

sync.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this link from the screen above (paste into the browser address field): Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor

REport back if that does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes me back to the same one I posted above, where I have to choose whether I'm a Fotolia Contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward​ can you help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo.I have just sent the contributor support an email. I hope I will hear from someone soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send me an email with information too, as I have the same issue.

Best,

Maryna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I've transferred my fotolia account years ago and use adobe stock regularly, but now the system wanted me to synchronize it again. I can't login to adobe stock anymore. Can somebody help please? Alternatively, what's the adobe stock e-mail address for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try this: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines