• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect my fotolia account

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I need help for adobe stock contributor. I want to connect my fotolia account. I know the username and password, and after entering, I see the message "contact support for authors" appears. I can not access the connected my old fotolia account because I see the inscription: Creating a new account is currently not available.

Support chat says: transfer you to an agent who can assist you better. The agent leaves the chat and the conversation ends. After 12 hours no one answers, I write my question again and everything repeats again. I can see my images being sold in Adobe stock, but I can't connect to my account.

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Did you try contributor-support@adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Did you try contributor-support@adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the letter, thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see the message "contact support for authors" appears.

By @Диана24040844vbuw

Standard Adobe customer support is of no real help here, as it is simply the wrong address. The message that pops-up contains a link, and you should use that link. Alternatively, and only if there is no link, you can write a mail to contributor support. Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines