• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constructive critique

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to know some constructive critiques you may have on this photo. I haven't uploded it though, but I'd like to know opinions. 

Thanks in advanced!!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

The depth of field seems to be too shallow, leaving much of the image out of focus; however, even the gears in the center of the image are not sharply focused. I'm wondering what message you are attempting to convey with an image of gears and sand in a broken wine glass...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The depth of field seems to be too shallow, leaving much of the image out of focus; however, even the gears in the center of the image are not sharply focused. I'm wondering what message you are attempting to convey with an image of gears and sand in a broken wine glass...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apart from the lack of focus, the glass is poorly lit and the area of the break is poorly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines