Exit

Contact AdobeStock?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm quite desperate...

I got an e-mail from Adobestock and have to answer, but for now 1 hour ( ! ) I try to find a e-mail address.

A company of this size and no e-mail address? I can't believe that this is the way to treat customer?

Perhaps here in the forum is somebody who can give me a e-mail address?

Best regards

Petra

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Your tax form is going to expire at midnight on December 31. The email you received was a reminder to update your tax form so your commissions are not subject to the maximum withholding rate of 28% starting on January 1. I just checked your account and see you have still not updated the form. I recommend you do so.

To answer your specific question, the email address for contributor support is contributor-support@adobe.com

The email address for the Adobe Stock tax team is adobetax@adobe.com

Kind reg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an e-mail from Adobestock and have to answer,

What exactly does the email say? Are you sure it's not fake? A phishing scam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I don’t think it is spam or phishing. The original text is:

„Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Gültigkeit Ihres eingereichten Steuerformulars U.S. IRS W -8 in 1 Woche abläuft. 

Das Formular U.S. IRS W-8 muss alle 3 Jahre erneuert werden, um, wenn zutreffend, die für Sie geltende Besteuerung aufrechtzuerhalten. Daher bitten wir Sie das entsprechende Formular schnellst möglich erneut zu übermitteln, so dass es durch die IRS bestätigt werden kann.

Um Ihr neues W-8 U.S. IR -Formular einzureichen besuchen Sie bitte unsere Steuer-Bibliothek."

And I do not at all understand, what this mail wants to tell me…

Best regards

Petra

P.S. It's not cool that my real name is showing, although I have been asked for a nickname...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Petra,

Du bist Stock Contributor, lädst also Bilder hoch die verkauft werden?

Das Formular welches hier erwähnt wird, ist ein Formular der US Steuerbehörden. Du müsstest eigentlich bereits ein solches eingereicht haben, wenn nicht, dann ist die Mail ganz sicher fake und phishing. Wenn ja, würde ich einmal bei Deinen Daten nachsehen, ob die Angaben der Mail richtig sind.

Adobe Stock Contributor hat eigentlich die einfachste Methode um angesprochen zu werden. Du gehst auf Deine Verkaufsseite und in der Fußzeile findest Du einen Link:

Im Deutschen heißt es einfach "Kontakt".

Nur Du (und Adobe) kannst Deinen richtigen Namen sehen. Alle anderen sehen Deinen Spitznamen:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

danke für die Antwort!

Ja, ich verkaufe (einige wenige) Fotos bei AdobeStock (ursprünglich über Fotolia).

Ich bin in Deutschland und kann mich nicht erinnern, jemals mit einem Formular der US-Steuerbehörden zu tun gehabt zu haben...

Wüsste auch nicht, bei welchen Daten ich sowas nachschauen könnte. Letztlich weiß ich jetzt nicht, ob ich etwas Bestimmtes machen muss, damit ich keine Probleme bekomme?

Auf die Idee, direkt über die AdobeStock-Seite zu gehen, war ich nicht gekommen, und auf der Adobe-Seite bin ich immer im Kreis geleitet worden, habe keine Mailadresse gefunden und bin immer wieder bei einem inaktiven Chat gelandet. Hat mir wahnsinnig geärgert, weil es so unglaublich kundenunfreundlich ist. Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass sowas bei einer Firma in der Größe möglich ist, dass die einzige Möglichkeit des Kontakts ein Support-Forum ist.

Viele Grüße

Petra

P.S. danke für den Hinweis, dass nicht jeder meinen Namen liest 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

das Steuerformular ist zur Verhinderung der Doppelbesteuerung. Amerikanische Firmen — amerikanische Steuergesetze.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your tax form is going to expire at midnight on December 31. The email you received was a reminder to update your tax form so your commissions are not subject to the maximum withholding rate of 28% starting on January 1. I just checked your account and see you have still not updated the form. I recommend you do so.

To answer your specific question, the email address for contributor support is contributor-support@adobe.com

The email address for the Adobe Stock tax team is adobetax@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello MatHayward,

Thanks for your answer!

I have found the library and filled in the form, hopefully right 🙂

And a special thank for the email addresses.

Best regards

Petra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines