• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content has been submitted since 9 days and it still under review

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My content is still stuck in the "In review" folder totalling 744 illustrations so far

I am wondering when the content will be reviewed when it states in the documentation an average 3-5 days review time from Adobe moderators

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes it may take a while. Do not expect all 744 illustrations to be reviwed at once. This may take several weeks to review so many. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response Ralph, i am not expecting all of them to be reviewed at once, i am expecting the process to move forward even if it is slow. Thing is it's been 9 days with zero moderation activity!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never experienced such a long delay, however I've never uploaded hundreds of images at a time. I post regular, small batches. Perhaps you should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your Dashboard page.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines