• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Rejected for non-compliant vector

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been uploading some vector pattern sets and recently I've had 2 rejected for 'non-compliant vector' after having 3 others submitted that I created the same way. I'm seeing people say this is mainly a keywords issue but I'm not sure what I would have put that would get it rejected? There is no copyright content in them they're just generic patterns- one is food and the other is a Christmas theme. Is there any other reason they may have been rejected?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BiancaDoodle , if you post your originally submitted images, we can provide you with better advice.  Some of the reasons for non-compliance can include having a border around the image, watermarks and like you already acknowledged, keywords.  Without seeing the image you actually submitted, it is hard to provide detailed feedback.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a screenshot of the submission attached to the question, does it not show enough detail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the screenshots can introduce a whole bunch of other issues and the details aren't clear enough.  It is always best to provide the same image you submitted so we can see the same things the reviewer looked at.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded these as zip files with ai, svg, and jpg files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really not easy with your small and blurry previews to say anything about the trouble. However, non-compliant is not about IP, but about the content. You need to check if all elements in your design comply with Adobe's requirements. So study the manual, especially what is needed for vector assets. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the advice! I do have more clear images if it would help, I uploaded these as zip files with ai, jpg, and svg file formats- I'm thinking the svg version may be the culprit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BiancaDoodle the issue is with your watermark logo and instructions in the top left corner.  Watermarks are not permitted and this would have triggered a non-compliance rejection.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking that but the other ones had it too and were fine so they must've gotten more strict since then, oh well thanks for the help I'll delete the tag and upload it again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the Illustrator shapes closed and paths simplified?

Did you organize layers and name them for easy identification? 

See below for more Vector tips.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/submit-sell-vector-art.html

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The other ones" were accepted by error. I would agree with @reedesign1912 .  The instructions are not problematic, but the "logo" of yours clearly violates the contributor agreement and triggers a non-compliant refusal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  Nothing has changed.  See screenshot from Stock Contributor User Guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

image.png

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines