• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

content rejected

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You sent me an email saying that you rejected my charlie chaplin content because i upload it already before, which is not the case, this is the first time that i upload my content, and it's made by me 100% of my imagination and creation. so this is a mistake from adobe. please correcte this mistake if you read this message. your platform is famous and this kind of mistakes are basic to be committed by a big name like yours. kindly.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Charles Chaplin, I would either think that it would be IP refusal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is adobe customer service email :
Charlie Chaplin died in 1977. The use the likeness of a person for commercial licensing without a signed model release he must have been dead for at least 75 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chaplin is not only a dead person but also is the Tramp a very special character.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines