• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributeurs adobe stock

Participant ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je me demande combien il y a de contributeurs ?..j ai entendu dire que c etait la plus grande concentration d artistes dans le stock photo...

Je suis curieuse..

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Si vous le cherchez, vous trouverez des chiffres approximatifs. https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/news/2000-adobe-stock-contributors-to-get-free-one-creative-cloud... Si vous souhaitez participer vous-même, le meilleur moyen est à https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/ Connectez-vous. Ceci est le portail des contributeurs. Tout y est expliqué.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this statistic will ever be revealed, because then the other stock agencies, many of which have been offering stock for far longer than Adobe, will reveal their contributor stats. It's certainly far more than the 2,000 noted in that article posted by Henrik. That article does seem to indicate why Adobe did not offer the Contributor bonus this year - it's costing them millions of dollars a year in revenue, and they probably no longer need to incentivize people to contribute.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There were 20'000 Photography plans and 2'000 all app plans to get. That makes at least 22'000 contributors, that uploaded regulaily to stock that year. There are well more contributors having contributed less than that in a year. I, myself, add around 10 to 20 pictures a year, as it is not my first aim to build a big database. I suppose that a majority of contributors is more in this range. The costs to add a contributor are low, so there is little hurdle to do so. However, many contributors will walk away of contributing after a while, when their flower pictures are more difficult to get accepted as they thought and the sales stay very low. 

So, succesful contributors are probably more in the thousandths than hundred thousandths.

My guess is, that it is a profitable side business for Adobe, however. 

Getty is more prestigious, however.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's not what you asked, but you can get a count of images in the collection by searching for nothing. This says today 324 million pictures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines