• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

contributor account suspension after a copyright claim

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my account has been suspended due to a third party copyright claim after years of a brilliant contribution with no issues and thousands of items in portfolio. A year or two ago I've accidentally uploaded a footage that I was working on (it simply had beed rendered to an upload folder and then was automatically uploaded). After a copyright owner claim, Adobe has suspended my account and stopped any communication. I cannot log in to my account for more than a month and of course I cannot delete the copyrighted file from there. Please kindly tell what can I do in this case. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A DMCA claim of copyright or trademark infringement is very serious.  You may wish to file a DMCA counter claim after consulting an attorney.  See below for details.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truely believe it's serious. But first, I've already explained the way it accidently happened, and second, this content was never sold from my account and that can be proved easily. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm neither a lawyer nor an Adobe employee.  Your excuses may be legitimate, I don't know.  But this public user-to-user forum is not where you will solve this problem. Please follow the link I posted above. When in doubt, ask your attorney to contact Adobe's copyright dept. 

Goodbye & best of luck to you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines