Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Contributor account was blocked with no reason!

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot view anything in my contributor account, photos were all offlined by adobe. This started 4 days ago!

"validation status issue" was pop up on every page of my contributor account, while I haven't done anything un-usual 😞

I have already submitted the inquiry by the CONTACT US form on the adobe site. Got ONLY ONE email reply saying my account has "unusual events" with no further details. I have submit CONTACT US / email again, but NO further reply from adobe!

Being a long-time contributor to Adobe Stock (Fotolia) and other stock photo sites, all my photos are selling without a problem for years. Please let me know the details of the issues and help unblock the account, thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Accounts are never blocked with "no reason." The specific reason your account has been blocked cannot and will not be discussed in a public forum. As per your post, you have already been in contact with a member of the contributor relations team. That is the only place this can or will be discussed.

Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines