• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright. Bild auf Website für Lizenzfreie Bilder veröffentlicht/Anderer verkauft es bei AdobeStock

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe vor ein paar Jahren auf eine Website ein überarbeitetes Bild veröffentlicht, welches aus mehreren Bildern von der gleichen Website stammen. Ich habe das Bild dort veröffentlicht wo es frei, umsonst und für jeden verfügbar ist. Wie kann denn einer dieses Bild nehmen, bei AdobeStock veröffentlichen und damit auch noch Geld verdienen, wo es doch das Bild für alle frei und umsonst gibt? Was ist, wenn jemand das Bild nutzt, für etwas gößeres veröffentlicht und AdobeStock denkt es wäre sein Bild mit den dazugehörigen Rechten, aber was ja nicht sein kann? Ich habe sogar noch die originale PSD und das erste jpg was erstellt wurde.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

I've moved your post to the Adobe Stock forum.

See the link below for details of how to report suspected copyright infringement

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/how-to-report-suspected-misuse-of-your-intellectual-property.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Hallo @M. CaballerO,

alle Anbieter auf Adobe stock müssen garantieren, dass sie nur eigene Werke hier veröffentlichen. Wenn Du also jetzt den Anbieter meldest, wie von @davescm vorgeschlagen, dann wird dieser lebenslang gesperrt.

Ich würde Dir aber auch noch vorschlagen, bei den anderen großen Stockmedien-Anbieter nachzuschauen, und eventuell die Person auch da zu melden.

(Ich werde diesen Beitrag ins Contributor-Forum verschieben.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M. CaballerO I have taken the liberty to translate your post into English below. Your question is not about Photoshop, so I think it would be better posted in the Adobe Stock Community (https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/ct-p/ct-stock). I will ask a moderator to move your post there for answers.

========

Copyright. Image posted to royalty free website/Other sells it on AdobeStock

I posted a revised image on a website a few years ago, which was made up of several images from the same website. I have published the image where it is free, free and available to everyone. How can anyone take this picture, publish it on AdobeStock and even make money with it, when the picture is free and free for everyone? What if someone uses the image, publishes it for something bigger, and AdobeStock thinks it's their Image with the associated rights, but what can't be? I even still have the original PSD and the first jpg that was created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your post to the Adobe Stock forum.

See the link below for details of how to report suspected copyright infringement

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/how-to-report-suspected-misuse-of-your-intellectual-p...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo @M. CaballerO,

alle Anbieter auf Adobe stock müssen garantieren, dass sie nur eigene Werke hier veröffentlichen. Wenn Du also jetzt den Anbieter meldest, wie von @davescm vorgeschlagen, dann wird dieser lebenslang gesperrt.

Ich würde Dir aber auch noch vorschlagen, bei den anderen großen Stockmedien-Anbieter nachzuschauen, und eventuell die Person auch da zu melden.

(Ich werde diesen Beitrag ins Contributor-Forum verschieben.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines