Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Copyright infringement

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who can help me to report an copyright infringement? Someone use photos from the creator Ruth Black (https://stock.adobe.com/de/contributor/200555490/ruth-black) on his business website, without a license. I cant contact the creator to report. Ideas?

Thank you

Greetings

Rebekka

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have a page for reporting copyright theft using DMCA law. Unfortunately, DMCA only allows the copyright holder to report. 

But anyway... how can you know there is no license for these images? There is no way for you to look them up. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't contact creators from what Adobe publishes. However, sometimes Google is your best friend. I, however, share the doubts of @Test Screen Name . You can't know if someone uses unlicensed items, except if you are an insider or if they are still watermarked. Even then, it may just be, that someone forgot to exchange the preview against the licensed item.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines