• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copyright registration needed?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to become an Adobe Stock contributor. Before submitting my content (I am the author) I would like to know if it has to be registered first in a copyright office in order to show I own the copyright?

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Registration just only proves that you are the author of the work in a more formal way. Copyright is attributed by doing a work, not by registering the work.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jfh2

You just go ahead and upload your work. You may be required to provide property release for some of your works, but no formal copyright registration is required.

You may read-up on "Content Ownership" at Account and submission guidelines at Adobe Stock . The links will give you more details regarding what uploads will require Property, or Model Releases.

I hope your found this helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines