• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could I get some constructive feedback as to why these images were not accepted? Thanks!

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

K&WEng17_DSC3092-11x15b.jpgRose2Fave-DSC_1847.jpgflowerDSC_2215.jpgL&Z-DSC_1885-8x10.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Please give the reason for the refusal. I suppose it was technical issues, but the last one could also be IP violation or a missing property release.

All your pictures are out of focus. Most even have no intended focus point.

The 2 last have also chromatic aberration.

The last one has this logo on the paper, well and the handwritten note that could need kind of a property release. It has also excessive noise. And there is no need to argue that you wanted to focus on the note. The ring needs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the reason for the refusal. I suppose it was technical issues, but the last one could also be IP violation or a missing property release.

All your pictures are out of focus. Most even have no intended focus point.

The 2 last have also chromatic aberration.

The last one has this logo on the paper, well and the handwritten note that could need kind of a property release. It has also excessive noise. And there is no need to argue that you wanted to focus on the note. The ring needs to be in focus to make this a usable image. For a good image, you should have used some more festive paper.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback, yes it was for TI. But after your response I see where I need to improve and think outside of MY box....Thank you again....it is greatly apprecaited!! Now Im off to look for more festive paper!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines